Week Ending (September 29)


Happy Sunday guys! Hooray it's school holidays! We desperately need the break - it's such a busy time at the moment. I'm hoping to have the wedding quilt quilted by the end of the two week break, but all these little things are popping up that need my attention! As long as I make progress I'll be happy. :)

I have a few more fun Halloween links to share with you today, so let's go:

  • First up is this Spider's Web Wreath from Kaminski's Creations. This looks fun and you can raid your craft stash or head to the discount store for supplies. It's a free tutorial and you can use it as inspiration for your own Halloween wreath.
  • What about some Flying Bat Napkin Rings? This is another quick and easy project to make without having to spend too much on supplies. They'll give your table that festive look and you can reuse them every Halloween.
  • Matilda's Camper is a gorgeous mini quilt pattern for Halloween. It's constructed using some easy piecing and some applique and its super cute - the kids will love this one. The pattern is available to purchase HERE.



  • Martha has these yummy looking Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting that look delicious. They are full of spice and the recipe yields 12 bars so you can share them around with friends at your Halloween get togethers.
  • Or why not this Layered Pumpkin Coffee Cake from Barefeet in the Kitchen? Yummo! This has a gorgeous pecan topping with cinnamon sugar all spread over a delicious sour cream cake. I definitely want to try this one, it sounds amazing!



  • These Heart Shaped Crocheted Spiders from Golden Lucy Crafts look so fun. You could crochet them into a garland or decorated your windows to add some fun to your Halloween decorating - not everything has to be creepy right?
  • And finally, every baby needs a Pumpkin Beanie for Halloween. These are so cute! The crochet pattern is a freebie on Ravelry and I'm downloading and keeping this one because one day grandchildren will be arriving, hopefully! ;)

And that's it for another week. I hope you found something to inspire you. Next week on the blog I have a new mini quilt pattern for you, plus I'll share the books I read during September and in my Classic Quilt Block series I'm introducing you to a new block. So fun! 

For my newsletter subscribers, make sure you check your inbox tomorrow as its time for this months newsletter.


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊