Week Ending (October 6)


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind. Cohen and I are enjoying the school holidays and for the majority of the time the weather has been amazing. We've abandoned our commitments and spent time exploring the great outdoors - it feels so good to be out in the sunshine!

I have seven fun and inspiring links today - no theme, just a relaxed list of projects I thought you'd love. Can you tell I'm in holiday mode? ;) Here we go:

  • First up is the Rosewood Cardigan from All About Ami Crochet. Every Christmas I have a bundle of yarn under the tree ready to start a new project on Christmas night, and this will be my project. I'm on the hunt for some Caboo yarn in the shade Stephanie used and I can't wait to start this cosy cardigan.
  • The Sunday Best Quilts Sampler Sew Along is underway and this is such a pretty quilt. All the details are on Corey's blog and you're going to want to join in on this one. - I mean, who doesn't love a sampler quilt?

Garlic haloumi chips with lemon and oregano pepper

  • I love haloumi and I can eat it with every meal. I tried these Garlic Haloumi Chips with Lemon and Oregano Pepper and wow they were tasty. I served them with some aioli and a small salad and they were heaven on a plate.
  • How about these Double Thick Crochet Potholders from Sewrella? They would make great gifts (you can start crocheting for Christmas now) and the pattern looks easy to follow. There's also a tutorial to the Thermal Stitch to help you out.
  • I love these Pyramid Triangles from Lisa at A Spoonful Of Sugar. I'm sure I need to sew a heap of these, they are so dang cute and useful. She has a tutorial on her blog and she's used the gorgeous new Tilda Old Rose fabrics.
  • Have you ever thought of learning to knit but unsure where to start? BHooked Crochet has a video tutorial that teaches beginners How To Knit A Scarf. It's a cute scarf and a great project to begin your knitting journey.


  • How about a cute table runner for Christmas? I love this High Roller Table Runner in Swell Christmas fabrics. It's a free pattern on the Fat Quarter Shop website and one you need to make for the Christmas season.

And that's it for another Sunday. I hope you found something to inspire you. Next week on the blog I'm finally sharing the Whole Cloth quilt I made for the wedding and in my Classic Quilt Blocks series I have a step by step tutorial for the gorgeous Pinwheel block. Stay tuned!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊