Week Ending - March 29

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers. Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How is everyone holding up? I hope you and your family are doing OK!

There were some massive changes to our life this week.  Les is now working from home, Cohen is doing Year 12 at home and online, and we're all adjusting to our new normal. There's paperwork, laptops, books and stationary everywhere, but I feel more at ease having them out of harm's way. Maddi is still at work in an office environment (which causes me anxiety) and Michael works in retail so he's around the general public constantly (which causes me even more anxiety). Day by day, right?

I've got some more Easter ideas to share with you today, and the focus is on simple ways to decorate, and quick and easy gifts to make and share. These will be the last of my Easter inspired links because Easter is going to look a whole lot different than we planned. Let's see what I found:

  • Kerryanne from Shabby Art Boutique has 3 Quick and Easy Printables for Easter and Spring, and these are so pretty. There's a Easter Banner, a Egg Carton Gift Box and a gorgeous Card and Envelope for you to download and print. I love all of Kerryanne's creations - she's so talented and I love the colour palettes she chooses!
  • Cross-Stitch lovers will adore this Easter Basket from Alita Designs. It's a free design and can be used for personalised cards or any other project you choose. It's fun and colourful and wouldn't take long to stitch! Have fun!
  • The kids and I would make an Easter tree every year. They are super simple and they make a fun centrepiece. Peanut Blossom has a tutorial for an Adorable Easter Egg Tree that you can use for inspiration. 



  • How about these Cheesecake Easter Eggs from Stephanie Jayne? They might be a little too much for me but I know Maddi would give it her best shot :) They look yummy and I guess you could use smaller chocolate eggs for a more reasonable serving.
  • Yellow Bliss Road has a free Easter Printable that shares the true meaning of Easter. Decorating your home with things like this give you an opportunity to talk to the kids and remind them of why we celebrate - they get so caught up in the excitement and chocolate.



  • I adore this Bunny Keychain from Modesty by Laura. This is a free crochet pattern and perfect for a quick gift. Add them to your keys, the kids school bags or make a few to create your own garlands. Super sweet!
  • And last but not least, this Easter Bunny Mini Quilt is so cute! This is a free pattern on the We All Sew website and there's a step by step tutorial to help you out. Go grab your scrap bins and sew this little cutie before Easter - you have time! :)

And that's it for another week, and it's also the last of my Easter themed Sunday posts. I hope you found some fun projects for Easter of the last five weeks - next week will be back to random things I find that I think you'll love!

Next week on the blog, I have a new monthly mini quilt pattern for you, plus I'll share my latest off the hook crochet project and I've got another Classic Quilt Block for you. Newsletter subscribers - check your inbox tomorrow for my March newsletter.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and healthy!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊