Week Ending - August 2

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How's your week been? Just putting together my 30 Day Creativity Challenge made me feel more creative. I'm starting tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to thirty days of creating -  I'm so thrilled you want to join in too!

Many of you are using it with your kids which makes me happy. It's easy to switch up and create what makes you happy. I'll keep you posted on my progress, and I'll take as many photos as I can to share!

It's time for this weeks Week Ending list and I know there's lots here to inspire you, so let's go:

  • Have you tried bubble or boba tea? My kids love it and I grab oneoccasionally when I do the groceries. A Beautiful Mess shared her tips on How To Prepare Boba Pearls At Home, and it's a fun DIY you can add to smoothies or sweet teas and enjoy anytime.
  • I love the Free Confetti Stars Table Runner pattern from the Fat Quarter Shop. This cutie is sewn using Jelly Roll strips and it will make a dramatic statement on your dining table. There's a free tutorial and lots of colourways to inspire you.
  • I also love the Beauty and The Beast - Home Sweet Home Zipper Pouch from Chariste Creates. This is so cute and those Beauty and the Beast fabrics are gorgeous. This is a paid pattern available in Charise's Etsy Shop, and a pattern you'll make over and over again.



  • Punnets of strawberries went flying into the trolley yesterday so I can try the Simple Strawberry Chamomile Cheesecake from Half Baked Harvest. How amazing does that look? I'm not sure about the puff pastry but I'm willing to give it a try! If you need me today I'll be baking this!
  • The Crochet Golf Afghan from Repeat Crafter Me looks like such a fun project, and the golfer in your life will love it - my dad would adore this! I love the texture and it looks nice and easy. I might add this to my Christmas gift list of projects :)



  • Amy Smart shared some Scrappy Sampler Quilt Layout Ideas and she used the Riley Blake Weekly Quilt Block Challenge Blocks that were running a few months ago. If you missed any, there are also links to the blocks and her quilt looks so good you'll be dying to make it!
  • And finally, Christopher from the Tattooed Quilter joined up with Amanda from Jedi Craft Girl and Bev from Flamingo Toes to create some gorgeous Christmas Table Runner patterns, and they've included matching cross stitch patterns to stitch. Check them all out by visiting each link:


And that's it for another week. Fun projects, right? It was such an inspiring week! 

Next week on the blog, I have a new mini quilt pattern for you and wait for it....Classic Quilt Blocks returns (YAY!). I'm shining the spotlight on the Ohio Star, as promised, and it's going to be a fun month!

If you've started the 30 Day Creativity Challenge, good luck and I hope you enjoy creating every day!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊