{Free Pattern} Be Mine! FPP Heart Block Pattern

February 14 is the day of love and romance. This Valentine's Day show someone you care by sewing a handmade gift using my free Be Mine! FPP heart block pattern!


In a few short weeks, cupids' arrow will be striking the hearts of people all around the world. Valentine's Day is the one time we all celebrate love and romance on the same day, and I thought you might like a block pattern to sew for all those projects you have planned.

Be Mine! is my gift to you because you guys mean the world to me, and you know I love you, right? You can use this foundation paper pieced block for any of you Valentine's Day projects, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.


I've drafted Be Mine! as an 8" (finished) block which makes it perfect for quilts, or the focal block in cushions or table runners etc., and you can add pretty secondary blocks to create your own design.

It's a lovely block to sew and the perfect opportunity to use some of your red and pink fabrics. I've included a colouring sheet in the free pattern so you can plan your fabrics/colours prior to sewing - get creative and use any colour combination your heart desires.


There's nothing particularly tricky about the Be Mine! block, but if you need some help with foundation paper piecing or if you want to learn this technique, I have some helpful tutorials here:


There's lot of information, practice sheets and links to other tutorials in these posts, but if there's something you're unsure of I'm here to help and just an email away :)


I've sewn a few of these Be Mine! blocks over the last few days and one day they will become a quilt. They look lovely together and I'm just working on how to set them and how to find extra time in my day to make more ;) 

I'd love you to try this gorgeous block and make yourself or someone special a heartfelt quilty gift. Simply click the link below to download your free Be Mine! block pattern:



I hope you enjoying sewing the Be Mine! FPP quilt block pattern and let me know how you use it and what you make! 

Tomorrow I have a sweet crocheted heart pattern to share with you, so make sure you pop back and give this one a try as well. It's super cute and very easy to follow :) 

PIN FOR LATER:


Happy quilting :)
email signature

16 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the free "Be Mine" heart pattern! It's really unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely heart block! Thank you, Rose, for your generous gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kathy. I'm thrilled you love it :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I hope you see something wonderful with it Patti 😀

      Delete
  4. Thank You so much for the heart. I like Hearts!! Very nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Barb! I hope it's useful for your Valentine's Day projects :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you! I love the texture that you get with the small pieces of the heart - this is gorgeous. S x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a gorgeous block and a great way to use some pretty fabrics :)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊