Week Ending - February 28

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind!

This week I shared the Shamrock FPP Block pattern for St Patrick's Day, so I thought this weeks Week Ending post should provide even more inspiration for your celebrations. 

I found so many great St Patrick's Day projects that it was hard to narrow it down to just seven, but here we go:

  • I thought these Shamrock Homemade Gummies with Jello from The Best Ideas for Kids was clever and fun. The kids will love helping with these and you can save the recipe and use it with different colours and cutters for other celebrations.
  • Golden Lucy Crafts has a Crochet Shamrock Garland Pattern free on her blog, and this is super cute. There's links to the patterns she used and a few tips to help you along the way. So fun and so creative!



  • Amanda at Jedi Craft Girl has a quilt and easy Lucky Pillow Tutorial that you'll want to sew. It's such a cute pillow and a great way to add some St Patrick's Day décor to your home! Grab your fabric scraps and start sewing!
  • I also love the Lucky Table Runner Pattern from Fort Worth Fabric Studio. This is another quick and easy project for you to sew and a great use of fabric scraps. I think you'll have heaps of fun with this pattern.



  • The Leprechaun Hat from Highland Hickory Designs is a crochet project that not only looks great but is functional as well. Fill the hat with gold foil chocolate coins and there's your St Patrick's Day centrepiece all sorted. Cute right?
  • How about some Leprechaun Fudge from Swordfights and Starry Nights? Ok, it's green and may not look as tempting, but it does sound amazing! Its full of choc chips and marshmallows so what's not to love!
  • Oh My Creative has some lovely St Patrick's Day Free Printables for you to download, print and frame. They're a quick and easy way to decorate and you can add them to frame's you already have, making them inexpensive and fun!

And that's it for another week. I hope you enjoyed my St Patrick's Day Week Ending post. I had to be sure, to be sure, to be sure you had enough ideas to plan your celebrations next month ;)

Next week is a big one on the blog. I have my new Monthly Mini Quilt for you tomorrow and you're going to love her! On Wednesday I'm kicking off a casual Easter Sew Along, and on Friday it's time for a new block in my Classic Quilt Blocks series - lots of fun projects, so make sure you check back throughout the week.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊