Week Ending - May 29

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers. Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind!

It's hard to believe May is almost over. The first day of winter is Wednesday, and I'm ready for hibernation. I love the slower pace of winter, the heart-warming food, the quiet time for reflection, and cosy family time - it's a season that's good for the soul!

I've found some wonderful projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • How cute are the Bernat Bear Crochet Cups from Sarah at Repeat Crafter Me? I know one little boy who would love a few of these for his playroom. They look super quick and easy and I'm on the hunt for some yarn.
  • We love a warm dessert during the colder months and I tried the Blueberry Cobbler recipe from Joy the Baker on Friday night. I used frozen berries because they're out of season here, but oh man it was delicious! I can't wait to try it with other berry combinations.



  • I also love this Crochet Herringbone Chevron Bed Scarf pattern from the girls at Daisy Farm Crafts. You could spruce up any area of your home with the right colour combination and this gorgeous pattern. So pretty!
  • I have my crafting girls here next week, so I'm trying the Homemade Orange Rolls recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything. They look delicious and we need a vitamin C boost for winter, right? ;)


  • Looking for a way to use up your fabric scraps? My Poppet has a Scrap Fabric Twine Project Ideas post that might help. There's links to each project and it might be useful for those fabrics you know you'll never use in a quilt. Have fun!
  • Sotaka Handmade has a stunning Preston Laptop Case Pattern available in her Etsy shop and I love this. I do have a leather laptop bag, but I bookmarked this because I thought it was also great for books, art supplies or grandchildren supplies when you're out and about. Very sweet and stylish.
  • The Fat Quarter Shop shared an easy tutorial for How to Sew Napkins with Mitred Corners which I thought might be useful for you. It's hard to find nice napkins or napkins that match the season or occasion you're celebrating, so sew your own.

And that's it for this week! I'll be back soon with a new recipe and a new mini quilt pattern.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊