Week Ending - March 31

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!



Happy Easter Sunday lovely! I hope you're enjoying time with loved ones!

It's officially autumn here and this cosy season grounds me. I love being surrounded by warm textures and colours and my ideal Sunday is snuggling under my Harvest Throw with a good book.

What does your perfect Sunday look like?

I found you some wonderful cosy projects this week, so let's go:

  • I have to start with tonight's dinner and it's the Pot Roast Mushroom Soup recipe from Closet Cooking. This looks earthy and soul warming and perfect for a lazy autumn night. I'm pairing it with sourdough dinner rolls, and I literally can't wait!
  • Ever wanted to knit one of those chunky throws? Lily Ardor has a Chunky Knit Blanket DIY tutorial that explains the process with clear photos and her tips for the best result. She's also included a YouTube video, so start a new throw rug today!



  • Mix Measure Make has an informative post on Backing Quilts with Flannel. If you want to give your quilts a cosier, warmer feel then check out her tips and the pros and cons of using flannel as a backing.
  • Bread is everything to me and I'm eager to try the Crusty Italian Parmesan Bread recipe from Taste of the Frontier. She says it's one of the easiest breads to make and it pairs well with any meal. I've bookmarked this to try later in the week.



  • I love the Carnival Cushion from Moya Yarn. This is a free pattern, and the ornamental stitches create a kind of mandala which is stunning. This would be perfect for a stool, for the kids play tent or reading corner or to add to your floor pillow collection.
  • Want to clear your stash? The Fat Quarter Shop has a modern take of a Postage Stamp quilt that I think you'll love, The Postage Stamp Journey Quilt Pattern includes instructions for four sized quilts and it's available as an instant download.
  • The DIY Charm Pack Tote Bag is a free pattern from Fabric Art DIY and this not only looks great but it's a wonderful project for left over charm squares. I love the tie detail and the size of this bag - it would be perfect for storing craft work or as your everyday handbag.

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something you'd like to create.

Enjoy the rest of Easter Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊