Week Ending - October 20

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been fun and creative!

I worked on Halloween preparations for the grandchildren this week. Their Boo! buckets are slowing filling with craft supplies and Halloween extras I found at the discount store, and I began work on their homemade colouring books. There are so many free resources you can print, and I like to add stickers and little notes for a special touch.

We keep it simple but fun and obviously not scary because the grandkids are still little. They love days like this even if mumma and I do more of the craft work ;)

I did find some more Halloween inspired projects for you, so let's take a look:

  • The Bubbling Brew Quilt Pattern from All Things Quilty is super fun and perfect for Halloween. The cauldron is the focal point and the ombre flames give life and realism to the design. This pattern is available for purchase in her Etsy shop.
  • Fat Girl Hedonist has a recipe for her Halloween Chicken Parmesan Sliders, and these are so cute. The kids would eat these up (literally) plus they'd look fun and festive on any Halloween table. A super easy idea that will be a crowd pleaser.



  • The Hocus Pocus Halloween Popcorn recipe from 40 Aprons is perfect for Halloween movie watching. The popcorn is coated is luscious white chocolate and it's littered with sprinkles and spooky mix ins.
  • The Weekend Quilter has a PDF pattern available for a Quilted Halloween Bunting and this incorporates the Happy Halloween message, pumpkins and friendly(ish) skulls. It is available for purchase and a great decor item for the season.
  • The Jack-o-Lantern Crochet Bag pattern from Zot Crochet is perfect for trick or treating or a fun gift bag idea. The pattern is a PDF instant download, and it is available in her Etsy shop. I don't have time this year, but I've bookmarked it for next Halloween.



  • The Candy Corn Witch Hat is a free crochet pattern from Crafty Kitty Crochet and it's fun and versatile. You could crochet this in any colours and there is a link to a kid's version as well, if you want to crochet something for the little witches. So fun!
  • The Pumpkin Spice Coaster Pattern from Off The Hook By Chrissy is a free crochet pattern and the coasters are simple, elegant and perfect for Halloween and autumn. Its basic crochet stitches and a quick project you'll adore.


And that's it for another week. I hope you found a Halloween project to try. Next week I'll be working on decorating the house, so hopefully I'll find some quick and easy projects to inspire us.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊