Week Ending - October 27

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!



Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind.

I spent my week making Halloween decorations ready for our little party with the grandchildren. I made a few things on my Cricut (I love my Cricut) and I couldn't resist creating some of the projects from today's Week Ending post.

I hope you've been busy crafting for the season as well and if you need any last-minute inspiration then take a look at these projects:

  • Mother Thyme has her Haunted Farmhouse Halloween Printables for you to print and these are perfect for subtle and neutral decorating. I gave some old frames a spray of black paint and printed the set for our Halloween table and our living area.
  • I also made the Last Minute Bunting from Diary of a Quilter and I did purchase a few spooky prints from Spotlight and some black checks, spots and stripes. It was very quick and easy and a decoration I can use every year.



  • If you're looking for healthy snack ideas, then take a look at I Heart Naptimes Healthy Halloween Snack Ideas post. Everything looks delicious, fresh and perfectly spooky and there are so many options to choose from. I'll be making some of these for the grandkids plus some sweet treats - life is about balance, right?
  • I brought a Halloween themed book for each grandchild, and I used Heather Handmade's idea for a DIY Halloween Treat Bag to wrap it in. They can use it as a book bag or to hide their candy ;) It's a quick and easy pattern and they look great in Halloween fabrics.


  • I love the Ghost Coaster Crochet Pattern from Stitch By Fay and I'm hoping to crochet a few of these today and tomorrow to give as gifts. The pattern looks easy and they're a fun way to decorate for Halloween. 
  • Now That's Peachy has 25+ Spooky Halloween Charcuterie Board Ideas for you to find inspiration from. There are tips on how to arrange the food, where to find props and how to add your own creative stamp.
  • I cut out a bunch of Halloween photo booth props I found on Cricut Design Space, but I also found a post from Hinson Photography which has a Free Halloween Photography Prop Printable for you to use. Simply download, print and cut and have fun making memories and fun photos.

I hope this month's Halloween Week Ending posts inspired some creativity and inspiration for you. Next month I'll start sharing Christmas projects!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely and Happy Halloween! Stay safe and well :)



Happy Week Ending :)


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊