Free March 2015 Calendar

February is almost over and its amazing how easily we have settled back into the routine of work, school and Uni. It has been a great month for us; February is all about celebrating "the love" with Valentine's Day and Les and I celebrated 26 wonderful years of marriage on the 11th. Now we are ready to embrace all the wonderful possibilities a new month has to offer, so it's time for your free March calendar:
This months featured quilt, you may have seen a few times before, is my free pattern, Star Cluster Mini Quilt.
If you haven't grabbed your free pattern as yet, you can visit HERE for all the details.
As my monthly special, to celebrate March, I will be discounting a new mini quilt pattern which I will be releasing tomorrow; this gorgeous mini requires a blog post all of its own :) So make sure you head back to my blog tomorrow, for all the details.
For now, you can download your free March calendar HERE.
I hope March is a great month for all of you and I would like to thank everyone who has taken advantage of the pattern sale I run every month with the featured quilts; your support is amazing and I really hope you enjoy sewing your projects :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊