Raspberry & White Chocolate Muffins

A few years ago Madeline volunteered to cook morning tea for her history class, and she found a recipe for the most amazing muffins. They were such a hit that she had regular requests to bring more batches. We have given this recipe to many friends, and as I was making a batch the other day I thought I would share it with you. So here's our Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffin recipe:


I don't think there's any better flavour combination than raspberry and chocolate - its a match made in heaven. The raspberries beautifully complement the pieces of smooth, sweet white chocolate. We leave our chocolate pieces quite chunky so you get a nice big hit when you bite into the muffin.


These would have to be the lightest and fluffiest muffins I have ever tried, and they are super delicious. I suggest you make and eat them in the same day. They are still nice up to 2 days later but not as yummy as straight from the oven. They are easy to prepare so you can whip up a batch an hour or two before guests arrive or before you need to serve them.


Madeline and I leave notes in my cookbooks to remind us of any hints or tips etc. and sometimes we write little messages that future generations may read. I love that Madeline has written next to this recipe that its " a family favorite, which must be passed on to the grandkids" :)


As an alternative add some cocoa powder to the mix and substitute the white chocolate for some dark chocolate chips - this combination is delicious as well. Either option is perfect to have with that morning or afternoon coffee or make a batch for your next picnic, they will be thoroughly enjoyed.
To download the Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins recipe just click on the link or right click on the photo below and save it to your computer.



I hope you enjoy these little morsels of yumminess.
Happy baking :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊