Week Ending March 10



Happy Sunday guys! How's your week been? Its only six weeks until Easter Sunday so it's time to share some Easter projects in my Week Ending posts. There's been lots of gorgeous things popping up in my feeds already, so lets see what inspired me this week:

  • First up are these adorable Egg Hats from Garn Studio.  Aren't they the cutest? They look quick and easy to crochet and you could make them as scrappy as you want (great yarn stash buster). Its a free pattern and I think I need some of these for our Easter breakfast table. I also love how they made some extra pom poms for the table decoration. Love!
  • You'll want to save this Easter Magic Cookie Bars recipe to your files once you see how gooey and yummy it looks. The recipe looks quick and easy and there's step by step photos to make you drool...umm I mean to help you out ;)

  • Do you have a Cricut machine? This Embroidery Hoop Easter Wreath is super cute and such a simple yet effective decoration. If you don't have your own cutting machine you could design your own applique lettering and use this tutorial as your inspiration. I have a blog post HERE if you need some help getting started on designing your own lettering.
  • The Patchwork Posse has a tutorial for this Easter Table Runner pattern, and its just adorable. The applique bunny is super cute - the kids will adore him! All the tips and tricks are there but you'll have to navigate your way through ALL the advertising (do ads on blogs annoy you as much as they do me?). 
  • If your thinking of decorating your own eggs then One Crazy Mum has a great tutorial on How To Tie Dye Easter Eggs- Shaving Cream Easter Eggs. There's lots of tips on how to dye eggs safely and its a fun weekend project to work on with the kids.

  • Have you tried Uncinetti before? This traditional Italian Easter Cookie is meant to represent a crochet knot...cool eh? I tried these in a bakery years ago and they are so soft and yummy so this recipe shot straight to the top of my "must make" list for Easter. 
  • And lastly, if your looking for a quilt pattern for the kids, Faith and Fabric Design have this gorgeous Easter Chicks pattern available in their shops.  Its a paper pieced pattern and you've got plenty of time to sew this before the Easter holidays. 

So that's my first Easter inspired Week Ending list for you. I'm sure I'll find heaps more to share over the coming weeks so stay tuned. 
Next week on the blog I've got a super simple DIY project to share with you which I hope you'll love, and maybe a new recipe.
Until then....Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊