Week Ending (May 5)


Happy Sunday guys! Wow, its been a huge week! School is back, its the start of a new month and did you see this weeks Game of Thrones episode? OMG! OMG!  I can't wait for tomorrows episode!
I also released a new mini quilt pattern Daphne and I restocked my Threadbare Handmade Etsy shop with some fun new items - go take a look!
So today I have seven fantastic and creative links to inspire you. Lets see what I found:

  • First up is this As Time Goes By crocheted blanket! Wow, wow, wow! The colours in this are amazing and they create a stunning kaleidoscope effect. The link will give you inspiration and you'll need to scroll to the bottom for the free pattern.
  • For our meat free meal last week I made this Creamy Roasted Garlic and Chickpea Soup. Yummo! It was super easy and super tasty! I served it with some crusty bread and I added a dollop of Greek Yoghurt to the top of the soup, and sprinkled it with some chopped chives. 

  • These Merry Go Round Pot Holders are super cute and there's a free tutorial plus some free printable gift tags to make this a perfect gift for the baker in your life. Add a wooden spoon, some measuring spoons and your favorite recipe written on a card and you have a personalised gift. These would be perfect for Mother's Day.
  • If you're looking for a new crochet project then you might like this Dragonfly Crochet Blanket pattern. I've worked dragonflies before in my Sophie and my Charlotte blanket, and they look harder than they actually are. This would be lovely as a baby blanket in soft pastels or make it into a bright throw for your reading nook.
  • How gorgeous is this Stolen Kisses quilt? The Fat Quarter Shop has kits for this quilt using Nova fabrics from Basic Grey. The design is very clever and those fabrics are beautiful. The pattern is also available by itself so add this quilt to your wish list.




  • I also love this modern Movement in Squares quilt and this pattern is a freebie! It would be a fantastic pattern for the males in your life (its hard to find patterns for men) but you could make it more feminine with some pretty florals. Go check it out!
  • And lastly, I found this beginner friendly Twisted Amour Scarf pattern. It is a knitting pattern and I think scarves are a great way to practice your skills. I haven't knitted in so long but I do enjoy it, so I'm keeping this one in my files for when the urge to click clack the needles arises.

And that's it for another week. This list is just a snippet of the creativity being shared this week - there are so many clever people out there. 
I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday and remember to take a little time just for you. Taking care of you is just as important as taking care of everyone else, more important actually. :)


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊