Week Ending - May 21

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week like me!

It's so cold here at the moment and it feels like winter is on the way. My winter bucket list is planned. the quilts are coming out, I've started a new knit project and I worked a little on my Postage Stamp Quilt. It's time to stay home and get cosy!

I did find you some fun projects to work on so let's go:

  • I found this adorable Notebook Pouch Tutorial from back in 2015 and its from Randi at Fresh-Squeezed Fabrics. It's such a cute little pouch and perfect for journals, notebooks, the current book you're reading or some stationary supplies. The tutorial is free to download and I think you'll use this one a lot.
  • I need a quick and easy dinner idea for tonight, so I'm going to try the KFC Potato and Gravy Soup recipe from Taste Australia. This looks creamy and delicious, and I'm intrigued. My boys aren't sold on the idea, so hopefully it tastes good!



  • My new knit project is the Winter League Pullover pattern from Two of Wands. I love her patterns and I love working with Hue and Me yarn. This pattern screams cosy to me and I'm planning on making a couple in different colours. It's working up quickly and I'm having fun!
  • Film In The Fridge has a great tutorial for her Converging Corners Block and this makes a stunning quilt. It's a modern log cabin or courthouse style block and its fun and a great project for scraps. Head over to her blog and check it out!



  • How adorable is this Colorful Crayons Crochet Blanket from the girls at Daisy Farm Crafts. I love this and it looks super easy to create. It would be a fun addition to a playroom or kids bedroom and it would make a lovely gift idea.
  • I crave savory so these Mediterranean Savory Muffins from Recipe Tin Eats are on my list to try. Filled with cheese, olives, sun dried tomatoes, roasted peppers and feta, they sound delicious and a quick and easy lunch idea that can be pre-prepared.
  • I've fallen in love with the Dandi Duo Fabric range from Robin Pickens. This will be available in December and the Fat Quarter Shop is taking preorders now. It's such a bright, fun fabric line and the dandelions are adorable. I read a lovely quote the other day - the only difference between a dandelion and a flower is judgement! Perfect!

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something to inspire a creative week ahead. 

Things are all over the place for me right now. Our daughter is still having pelvic issues after fifteen months, and we're waiting on an MRI appointment, a proper diagnosis and then possibly surgery. I'm on standby to look after the grandchildren on a day-to-day basis but doing my best to create and inspire you when time allows - these little poppets wear nanna out! ;)

See you on Wednesday with a new Calendar Girl block! You'll love Jean!

Enjoy the rest of your week lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊