- For a quick, no sew pattern these Folded Fabric Easter Eggs are gorgeous. They would look lovely in a bowl as your table centre piece or you could make them as gifts for those non chocolate lovers in your life. You can purchase the pattern HERE.
- I found a listing on Etsy for the cutest Crocheted Egg Warmers. They are super sweet and the kids will love them. You can purchase a PDF pattern HERE and be sure to check out the rest of her shop, she has some gorgeous patterns.
- You are most likely planning a chocolate dessert for your Easter meal and this Chocolate Panna Cotta looks yummy. The traditional vanilla Panna Cotta is one of my favorites so I'm eager to give this recipe a try. You can find the recipe HERE.
- And speaking of Easter cooking, I had to give these Marshmallow Balls a try. Don't they look like bunny tails? They are delicious and something different to serve with coffee at the end of a meal. They are a little messy so I'd suggest they're something to make for the kids not with the kids :) You can find the recipe HERE.
- If your looking for a quick and easy Easter basket pattern, I found a great tutorial HERE. Just add some gorgeous Easter inspired fabric and you'll have a few made in no time :)
- I love this little crochet Easter bunny from One Dog Woof. It looks quick and easy and a fun non chocolate present to add to the kids Easter basket. You can find the free pattern HERE.
- And lastly, if you want to line a cane basket to fill with eggs, there is a sweet tutorial for a basket liner with simply appliqued butterflies that I just adore. It looks easy to adapt for different sized baskets so head on over HERE to give it a try.
So that's my list for another week. I hope you found something to inspire you and I hope your weekend has been restful and creative.
Happy Week Ending :)